Business Development Manager DACH for Data Visualisation and Commercial Display Markets
In conjunction with EU market team, this position is responsible for the overall coordination, the functional management and leadership of sales activities in the assigned industries. Main applications for the assigned markets based on Absen segmentation may include meeting rooms, auditoriums, reception halls, control rooms, cinemas, retail chain stores, shopping malls, etc. mainly for applications related to Data Visualization and Commercial Displays LED product lines for fixed installation projects.
Position Title: Business Development Manager. Data Visualisation and Commercial Display Markets
Location: Germany (home office)
Reporting to: DACH Market Director
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop and implement the Company strategy for the business development of specific markets assigned to the candidate, with special focus to open new opportunities in those industries, generating leads to ensure targets are met or exceeded in the designated markets.
• Identify new accounts to sell LED products, develop and maintain relationships with new and existing customers to expand sales.
• Directs sales forecasting activities and set performance goals in coordination with the DACH Team accordingly in the designated markets.
• Participate in establishing an annual Industry BP including target customer development strategies in coordination with DACH team.
• Represent the company at conferences, press and other related sales and customer promotion activities
• Direct channel development activity, approaching consultants, big end users, global top and medium sized AV system integrators, and coordinate distributors by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals.
• Keep informed of new products, services and other general information of interest to customers.
• Gather feedback through field activity and transfers the feedback to HQ. Feedback includes product, marketing, sales and service etc.
• Preparation of monthly AP and quarterly industry situation reports.
• Manage the communication with the customers and the headquarters during the implementation of the projects.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
• Host customer visits to the HQ in China.
• Participate in marketing events such as seminars and trade shows.
• Work in coordination with HQ sales team assigned for DACH market.
• Perform other duties as required or assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree or above with a major in Engineering, Marketing or Business Administration.
• 5+ years in industrial product B2B, sales & marketing or project management, preferably in the AV industry.
• 3+ years’ experience in projects related to the markets for this role with sales, marketing and/or product management responsibilities.
• Highly effective leadership, project management and communication skills.
• Excellent client orientation around problem-solving and delivering products.
• Ability to work in and maintain performance expectations in high-pressure environment.
Fluent written and verbal German and English language skills
Do you want to become a member of Absen Family?
We are pleased to receive your application and get to know you. To apply for this position, send your complete application (CV in English, cover letter and certificates) to [email protected]