Business Development Manager, Rental Staging (Southeast, Central, and Western)
Job Description: In conjunction with the US team, this position is responsible for developing Rental Staging accounts in the assigned regions in traditional concert touring and corporate markets, as well as accounts in virtual production industries.
· Develop and implement the company strategy for the business development of specific markets assigned to the candidate, with a special focus on opening new opportunities in those industries and generating leads to ensure targets are met or exceeded in the designated markets.
· Identifies new accounts to sell LED products.
· Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing customers to expand sales.
· Direct sales forecasting activities and set performance goals in coordination with the team in the designated markets.
· Integral role in key project demo shoot-out, traveling with the sales team presenting product solutions and benefits, and analyzing the customers’ needs and project info.
· Product and solution advocate. Lead relationships with key accounts, provide technical information, and win orders.
· Gather feedback through field activity and transfer the feedback to appropriate company staff. This includes sales, marketing, product management, and R&D departments.
· Monthly and quarterly report of R&S market summary.
· Host RS clients to visit HQ and factory in China.
· Participate in marketing events such as seminars and trade shows to capture brand awareness.
· Performs all other duties assigned to them of which the employee is capable of performing.
· Strong technical background with hands-on experience on LED display and related peripheral equipment and understands Nova-star and Brompton software in and out.
· Teamwork and communication skills.
· Excellent client orientation around problem-solving and delivering solutions.
· Ability to work in and maintain performance expectations in a high-pressure environment.
· Legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Education & Experience Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree or above with a major in Engineering, Business Administration, or Business Management.
· Sales, Engineering, or Project Management background in the LED industry.
· Must be able to lift up to 20 lbs consecutively.
· Must have a valid driver’s license.
· May be required to work overtime and flexible hours on an as-needed basis.
· May be required to travel throughout the year for business meetings, trade shows, training, demos, and other business-related events.