Industry Development Director (IDD) for Out Of Home in USA
Reporting to: GCD VP and USA VP
· In conjunction with GCD and USA market teams, this position is responsible for the overall coordination, functional management, and leadership of sales activities in the assigned industries.
· The role of IDD is mainly focused on the business development of new opportunities and clients in the USA for OOH in coordination with the regional teams and channels. Furthermore, this role will work in the overall market analysis of OOH in the USA, helping to set the right company strategy in those verticals and coordinating with the local management executives’ team.
· The main tasks for the business development aspect within the role will be focused on the development of new business opportunities “out of the channel”, which includes but is not limited to top advertisement companies, SIs, Consultants community, and end users. Based on Absen segmentation this may include applications like billboards, spectaculars, digital signs, street furnitures, transit centers, airports, and shopping malls for fixed installation projects in the USA.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Develop and implement the Company strategy for the business development of specific markets assigned to the candidate, with a special focus on opening new opportunities in those industries, generating leads to ensure targets are met or exceeded in the designated markets.
· Identifies new accounts to sell LED display products and develop and maintain relationships with new and existing customers to expand sales.
· Direct sales forecasting activities and set performance goals in coordination with the USA team accordingly in the designated markets.
· Participates in establishing an annual Industry BP including target customer development strategies in coordination with GCD & USA teams.
· Represent the company at conferences, press, and other related sales and customer promotion activities.
· Direct business development activity, approaching consultants, end users, and global top and medium-sized AV system integrators.
· Keep informed of new products, services, and other general information of interest to customers.
· Preparation of monthly AP and quarterly EU OOH industry situation reports.
· Manage the communication with the customers and the headquarters during the implementation of the projects.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
· Hosts customer visits to the HQ in China.
· Participates in marketing events such as seminars and trade shows.
· Work in coordination with HQ sales teams assigned (GCD and USA).
· Perform other duties as required or assigned.