Star-studded live concerts with large audience deserve a reliable and outstanding LED display system to deliver incredible visual experience. Absen's LED display solution for live concerts will help the customer with uninterrupted live broadcasting, provide professional audio and video processing system for live stage and create dreamlike stage effect, engaging audience in the audio-visual feast with wow factors.
Features of Corporate Events applications:
1. Accurate calibration and quick operation: the leading brightness and color calibration technologies ensure outstanding image quality and faster operation.
2. Ultra lightweight and fast installation and removal: New lightweight frame, auto-locking side lock system and lighter panels enable easier and faster operation. Absen developed XL-sized panels especially designed for large stages, allowing one-man installation and helping save labor, time and transportation cost.
3. Excellent image quality and broadcasting reliability: The leading HBB and accurate color calibration technology can support the 4K and full HD and HDR10 standard. High definition, high refresh rate, high gray scale even in low brightness can meet the requirements of live broadcast on different occasions, and avoid incidents of dark lines and flickering, ensuring the smooth running of the live event.
4. Extreme installation and design flexibility: Creative installations with concave, convex or cubes with 90° corners can be easily achieved to meet different design needs. Flexible installations including hanging, mobile floor stand, ceiling-mounting and more are able to meet different space requirements, offering the ultimate design flexibility and convenience.
5. Professional system and real-time monitoring: Equipped with professional audio and video processing system to allow the access of different video signals, Absen’s LED displays can play various content like videos, pictures in real-time, which helps the audience get better visual experience in multi-dimensions. At the same time, it supports quick content switch and real time monitoring of the screen.